We’re moving up in the world. This month, we’re going to observe our expanding command of the Atlanta scene from on high — the Commerce Club. By special invitation, we’ll be meeting in their Olympic Lounge and Media Room, with spectacular views of downtown Atlanta from the 49th floor of the 191 Peachtree Tower. Come meet and mingle with your fellow entrepreneurs, hobnob with Atlanta’s business elite, and hoist a beer (or perhaps a martini) while surveying your rightful domain.
(For those who don’t know, the Commerce Club is one of Atlanta’s oldest and most prestigious clubs. Its members include many movers and shakers in the Atlanta business establishment. Founded over fifty years ago, the club moved in 2010 from their old digs to a brand new ultra-modern club atop the 191 Peachtree Tower.)
There will be a free slider bar, drink specials, and a prize drawing.
As always, we will start at 5pm, and will go until 9:00.
See you there!
- April 3, 2012
- 5:00pm until 9:00 — drop in anytime
- The Commerce Club
- 191 Peachtree St. NE 49th Floor, Atlanta, GA 30303-1761
- The Commerce Club (or take Marta to the Peachtree Center Station)
- Two hours free parking in the building parking deck. Enter off Ellis Street or Peachtree Center Avenue.
- Dress Code
- Relaxed: No jackets or ties required. Jeans are okay, but not torn, please. No tank tops or flip-flops.