Our July event is at a favorite location, Cypress Street Pint and Plate, just up the street from Tech Square. In honor of Independence Day, Cypress Street is having a beer and hot dogs bash. Come join us, and celebrate our independence.
As always, we will start at 5pm, and will go until 9:00ish.
If you’re coming, please help us get the word out: like us on Facebook, tweet about @atlsuds, and sign up on Plancast.
See you there!
- July 3, 2012
- 5:00pm until 9:00(ish) — drop in anytime
- Cypress Street Pint and Plate
- Cypress Street Pint and Plate, 817 West Peachtree Street, Atlanta 30308 (actually, look for the patio around the corner on Cypress Street)
- Parking is available in the adjacent parking deck or on the street.
- Use Google Maps
Our June event is at The Marlay House in Decatur, one of our favorite places. It’s a cozy Irish pub with a neighborhood feel, friendly staff, and a great beer and whisky list — what more could you ask for? If it’s a nice night, we can meet on their patio — otherwise, we’ll meet inside.
As always, we will start at 5pm, and will go until 9:00.
If you’re coming, please help us get the word out: tell your friends, tweet about @atlsuds, like us on Facebook, and sign up on Plancast.
See you there!
- June 5, 2012
- 5:00pm until 9:00 — drop in anytime
- The Marlay House
- 426 West Ponce De Leon Ave, Decatur GA 30030
- Google Maps
- There is a small amount of parking beside and behind the pub. Otherwise, use on-street parking or one of the nearby parking lots.
- Dress Code
- Relaxed: Anything goes