By popular (and sometimes violent) demand, our June event will be at Cypress Street Pint and Plate, just up the street from Tech Square.
As always, we will start at 5pm, and will go until 9:00ish.
If you’re coming, please help us get the word out: like us on Facebook, tweet about @atlsuds.
See you there!
- June 3, 2014
- 5:00pm until 9:00(ish) — drop in anytime
- Cypress Street Pint and Plate
- Cypress Street Pint and Plate, 817 West Peachtree Street, Atlanta 30308 (actually, look for the patio around the corner on Cypress Street)
- Parking is available in the adjacent parking deck or on the street.
- Use Google Maps
As you can imagine, booking a roof-top patio this time of year is difficult. So we did the next best thing and booked a sidewalk patio in EAV! Everyone still comments on our visit to The Argosy, in East Atlanta back in October so we decided to head back there. If you haven’t been, you need to come see: a very cool bar with a great beer list, a great vibe, and great food in one of the coolest parts of town.
As always, we will start at 5pm, and will go until 9:00.
If you’re coming, please help us get the word out: tell your friends, tweet about @atlsuds and like us on Facebook.
See you there!
- May 6, 2014
- 5:00pm until 9:00 — drop in anytime
- The Argosy, in East Atlanta
- 470 Flat Shoals Ave. SE, Atlanta GA 30316
- Google Maps
- There is plenty of free parking in the lot next to the bar, or on the street.
- Dress Code
- Relaxed: Anything goes