And there’s something ’bout the Southland in the springtime
Where the waters flow with confidence and reason
Southland in the Springtime
The place to be in Atlanta on a spring afternoon is a rooftop bar with a great view of the city. One of my favorites is 5 Seasons West’s Skybar. Who knows, maybe the Real Housewives of Atlanta will be there again? So April’s Startup Drinks will be at 5 Seasons Westside’s Skybar. Parking is super convenient. Just park on the top of the deck in the back and walk directly into the bar.
If you’re coming, please help us get the word out: tell your friends, like us on Facebook, tweet about @atlsuds.
See you there!
- April 4, 2017
- 5:00pm until 8:00(ish) — drop in anytime
- Five Seasons Westside – Upstairs in the Skybar
1000 Marietta Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
- Park on top of the roof behind the Skybar
- Use Google Maps
It has been several months since we were down in the hippest part of town, East Atlanta Village. We are going back to Argosy for the best atmosphere, small plate items, and beer/cocktail selection. It will be HUGE!
As always, we will start at 5pm, and will go until 9:00.
If you’re coming, please help us get the word out: tell your friends, tweet about @atlsuds and like us on Facebook.
See you there!
- March 7, 2017
- 5:00pm until 9:00 — drop in anytime
- The Argosy, in East Atlanta
- 470 Flat Shoals Ave. SE, Atlanta GA 30316
- Google Maps
- There is plenty of free parking in the lot next to the bar, or on the street.
- Dress Code
- Relaxed: Anything goes